A more sophisticated, more mature version of the award-winning NightHawk, NightHawk Carbon boasts several acoustic, ergonomic, and cosmetic refinements, adds a second pair of earpads, and includes a more versatile, durable cable—all while retaining its predecessor’s exceedingly low distortion, unsurpassed comfort, and naturally beautiful sound.
Sophisticated, Loudspeaker-inspired Design for Remarkable Resolution
Compared to the drive-units commonly used in most headphones, NightHawk Carbon’s 50mm dynamic driver much more closely resembles the high-quality drive-units found in today’s most sophisticated loudspeakers—not simply in appearance, but, more importantly, in terms of function and performance. It employs a carefully constructed bio-cellulose diaphragm, voice-coil former, and compliant rubber surround, resulting in quality that is as easily seen as it is heard.
Audioquest Nighthawk Carbon
- Impedance: 25 ohms
- Sensitivity: 99dBSPL / mW
- Power Handling: 1.5W
- Weight: 346g (12.2 oz.)
- Driver: 50mm Dynamic - Biocellulose Diaphragm - 1.2T Split-Gap Motor
- Cable Specifications:
- Length: 4.25' (1.3m)
- Conductors: Long Grain Copper
- Jacket: Flexible, Non-Braided, Kink-Free, Non-Microphonic
- Terminations: 3.5mm TRRS to Dual 2.5mm Mono, Direct-Silver Plated Tellurium Copper (TeCu)
- Discrete Microphone and Smartphone Controls
- Adaptor (included):3.5mm to 1/4", Direct-Silver Plated High-Purity