Our Delta series amplifiers embody all that Classé represents: innovation, technological achievement, consummate craftsmanship, and iconic design. But they are not just the latest in the distinguished line of Classé amplifiers to be launched since 1980. They are new, revolutionary and unique.
The original Delta series amplifiers won more than critical acclaim. Elite audio professionals use them to master music and movies that the whole world has enjoyed. Our newest amplifiers are even better. Objectively, pure technical measurements prove they deliver our highest performance ever. Subjectively, they simply blow audiences away.
The Classé design team has created the ultimate environment to amplify an audio signal. The entire amplification process occurs on a single board, creating the most direct and transparent signal path conceivable. Our uniquely miniaturized driver stage is virtually noise free, so every nuance of the original signal reaches the output stage. Here, vast quantities of clean power are controlled with absolute precision. Suddenly, the world’s finest speakers sound even better.
Classe CA-M600 600W Monaural Amplifier
- Frequency response 1Hz – 80kHz, -3dB 10Hz – 155kHz (+0/-3.0dB) n Output power 600W rms into 8W (27.8 dBW) 1200W rms into 4W (27.8 dBW) n
- Harmonic Distortion 100dB below fundamental into 8W balanced / single ended >90dB below fundamental into 4W balanced / single ended
- Signal-to-noise ratio -120dB at peak output into 8W Measurement Bandwidth: 22kHz n
- Output Impedance 0.03W @ 1kHz n Standby power consumption <1W @ 230V n
- Rated power consumption 823W @ 1/8th power into 8W n Overall Dimensions CA-M600 Width: 17.50” (444mm) CT-M600 Width (including faceplate): 19” (483mm)
- CT-M600 Width (excluding faceplate): 17” (432mm)
- CA-M600 Depth (excluding connectors): 17.52” (445mm) CT-M600 Depth (excluding connectors): 18.625” (473 mm)
- CA-M600 Height: 8.78” (223mm) CT-M600
- Height: 6.97” (177mm) n Gross weight CA-M600: 100lbs (45.36 kg) CT-M600: 109lbs (49.50kg) n Net weight CA-M600: 88lbs (39.92 kg) CT-M600: 89lbs (40.5kg) n Mains voltage Specified on rear panel