The Sigma series AMP2 is a 200W/Ch stereo amplifier utilizing switching technologies for both power supply and amplification stages.
A Classé-designed switch mode power supply with Power Factor Correction makes over 1,000W of clean and stable power available while being both compact and efficient.
A new class D amplifier topology provides wide dynamic range, smooth and extended frequency response and rich harmonic detail to yield stunning sonic performance. The efficiency of class D adds efficiency, low heat dissipation and relatively small size to the list of the AMP2’s attributes.
Classe Sigma Amp 2
- Frequency response 10Hz – 20kHz, -1dB into 4Ω
- Output power 200W rms into 8Ω 400W rms into 4Ω
- Harmonic distortion 0.018% @ 1kHz Both channels driven to 1/8th power into 4Ω
- Peak Output Voltage 113V peak to peak, 40V rms no load 113V peak to peak, 40V rms into 8Ω n Input impedance 100kΩ Balanced / 50kΩ SE
- Voltage gain 29 dB
- Input level at clipping 1.4Vrms Balanced/SE
- Intermodulation distortion >80 dB below fundamental into 8Ω Balanced n Signal-to-Noise Ratio -100 dB at peak output into 8Ω (AES17)
- Standby power consumption .5W @ 230 V
- Rated power consumption 177W @ 1/8th power into 4Ω
- Mains voltage 90V - 264V, 50/60Hz n Overall Dimensions Width: 17.00” (433mm) Depth (excluding connectors): 14.57” (370mm) Height: 3.75” (95mm)
- Net weight 23lb (10.21 kg)
- Shipping weight 29lb (13.29 kg)