Majik Isobarik is a four-way floor-standing loudspeaker with a unique isobaric bass system which produces clean, deep bass from a relatively compact cabinet. Linn's Isobarik technology uses twin 'face-to-face' bass drivers discreetly installed within the base of the speaker cabinet to generate greater bass extension than conventional designs.
The action of two bass drivers working in unison helps reduce distortion in bass frequencies by symmetrically balancing out irregularities to ensure a more linear response to the input current.
Linn Majik Isobarik
Linn Isobarik technology produces exceptionally low and controlled bass from a relatively compact cabinet
• 2K driver array for clean and controlled high-frequency reproduction and flexible positioning
• Down-firing ported bass system allows extended bass and greater positioning flexibility
• Isobarik Aktiv mode powers bass drivers actively with only one extra amplification channel per speaker
• High quality custom-designed crossovers ensure accurate music reproduction across the full frequency range
• Simple upgrade path from single to multi-wiring / amping to Isobarik Aktiv or fully Aktiv