SKC-L500C: Center speaker
This speaker enhances the front left and right speakers, making sound movements distinct and providing a full sound image. In movies it’s used mainly for dialog. Position it close to your TV facing forward at about ear level, or at the same height as the front left and right speakers.
SKM-L500S: Surround left and right speakers
These speakers are used for precise sound positioning and to add realistic ambience. Position them at the sides of the listener, or slightly behind, about 2–3 feet (60– 100 cm) above ear level. Ideally they should be equally spaced from the listener.
• The speaker cabinets are sensitive to extreme temperatures and humidity, do not put them in locations subject to direct sunlight or in humid places, such as near an air conditioner, humidifier, bathroom, or kitchen.
• Do not put water or other liquids close to the speakers. If liquid is spilled over the speakers, the drive units may be damaged.
• As explained in this manual, mount the speakers on a wall, or on the optional stands/brackets, otherwise, they may fall, causing personal injury or damage to the speakers.
- SKS-L500 SKC-L500C Type: 2-way bass reflex
- Impedance: 6 Ω
- Maximum input power: 150 W Output sound pressure level: 82 dB/W/m
- Frequency response: 60 Hz - 100 kHz Crossover frequency: 8 kHz Cabinet capacity: 2.8 L Speaker (woofer): 8 cm A-OMF diaphragm × 2 Speaker (tweeter): 2.5 cm balanced dome Terminal: Spring type color-coded Dimensions: 378 (W) × 161 (H) × 93 (D) mm (Overall dimensions) Weight: 1.6 kg Others:
- Magnetic shielding SKM-L500S
- Type: 2-way bass reflex Impedance: 6 Ω
- Maximum input power: 130 W Output sound pressure level: 80 dB/W/m
- Frequency response: 60 Hz - 35 kHz Crossover frequency: 8 kHz Cabinet capacity: 2.1 L Speaker (woofer): 8 cm cone Speaker (tweeter): 2.5 cm balanced dome
- Terminal: Spring type color-coded Dimensions: 161 (W) × 288 (H) × 93 (D) mm (Overall dimensions)
- Weight: 1.1 kg