Sub-X Subwoofer Cable uses two identical solid 1.25% silver-plated long-grain copper conductors for positive and negative charge. The solid conductors eliminate strand-interaction distortion while the foamed polyethylene insulation reduces signal spread to deliver a clear output.
- two silver-plated solid copper conductors (silver layer is 1.25% of total conductor)
- foam insulation for positive conductor
- 100% coverage shield for noise-free signal transfer
- 24k gold-plated RCA connectors to resist corrosion
- built-in ground wire with spade lugs
- textile braid cable cover